Hospitality Management and Travel & Tourism Course Duration : (9 months)
The sector encompasses travel and tourism and major segments that fall under this category include accommodation and catering (hotels, restaurants), transportation (cruise, railway, rentals, and airline companies), travel agencies and tour operators. High growth in the sectors of domestic and international travel.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course in India is 12th/Graduation.
- Information on Hospitality sector and Travel & Tourism
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Classification of Hotel departments
- Front Desk Management
- Food & Beverage and Housekeeping
- Travel & Tourism Management
- General information about the sector
- CRS (Computerized System)
- Itinerary planning and Fare structure
- Travel Documentation and much more…
- Personal Grooming
- English Speaking
- Soft Skills
- First Aid
- Interview proficiency
- Other essential requirements and traits are developed during the study.
In addition to the criteria laid down by the aviation and other allied industries, we also hone and polish the following traits in the students, to assist in getting a promising cum rewarding job.
- Overall dynamic and smart personality
- Effective communication skills
- Graciousness and serving nature
- Appealing personality
- Embed social responsibility
Most important – We provide Internship in the Hospitality Management to make our students aware of the requirements of the different domains of this industry and get prepared to embed themselves in this sector.